Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Finally went to the doctor

I finally went to the doctor today. Nothing serious, just another one of my bronchial issues. I declare that I am allergic to Iowa. I'm also dehydrated...and, well...worn out. Sigh. I'm too young to be told that. I simply have to eat better! I am fasting from fast food this month...that's a good start. Perhaps I need a new motto: "I will fast food no more forever" (apologies to Chief Joseph). With all the traveling that I do that would be really hard!

I sure hope I feel better soon. We have our family picture this afternoon and I look...pretty bad. I'm pale - even for me! That's pretty pale!

Tomorrow night is also the night I am supposed to work at the product table for the Gaither concert. That will be a LONG night...probably about 6 hours or so and keeping up with all the customers and smiling, etc. Sometimes I have to smile at stuff like that so much that when I get home my mouth hurts. LOL

Teleconference this afternoon...I'm SO glad that most of my work can be done from home. YIPPEE for the computer age!

1 comment:

Pastor Ogre said...

Sometimes I feel like the Far Side cartoon where the frog has shot out his sticky tongue and caught a jetliner. You're already off the ground, so you can't let go, and now all you can do is suck it up and hold on 'till the plane lands. Lord, help us to hang on with endurance,and could yo land this plane real fast, please?!
I love you, sweetie! We're just Frog & Toad stuck in it together. And I'm so glad I've got you!